Welcome to the Team! James Brookes becomes Exeter Self Storage Manager
1st October 2012
Dainton Group Services are pleased to announce the appointment of James Brookes as Exeter Depot Manager.
James will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the depot at Greendale Business Park, Woodbury Salterton.
James has been with Dainton for 12 months, having previously been a part-time assistant at the company's Paignton self storage depot. James takes over from Denise Draper and brings with him plenty of experience, having worked extensively in IT before moving to the South-West from London.
James is looking forward to developing the Exeter depot and getting to know the customers: "Denise has done a great job establishing the depot and I'm excited about the opportunity to manage the site. Building up relationships with the customers is important and I'm looking forward to getting to know them all."
The Exeter self storage depot is just off the M5 and provides secure storage for homes and businesses as well as storage space for caravans, motor-homes and boats.
Dainton are the largest self storage provider in the region with depots in Barnstaple, Heathfield, Ipplepen, Torquay, Paignton, Plymouth, St Austell and Exeter and two more due to open next year in Bristol and Bridgend.
Contact Dainton Self Storage in Exeter
For enquiries about storage in Exeter, please call 01392 882323 or email email@example.com.
Directions to Dainton Self Storage in Exeter
From the motorway and Exeter:
- Come off the M5 at Junction 30 (Exeter Services)
- At the roundabout follow signs for Exmouth, Sidmouth, Westpoint (Devon County Show Ground) and Crealy Adventure Park (A376)
- At the second roundabout follow signs for Sidmouth, Westpoint and Crealy Adventure Park
- Follow the road towards Sidmouth passing Westpoint on your left (A3052)
- Carry on past Crealy Adventure Park which will be on your right
- Approximately two minutes after Crealy you will see a sign for Greendale Business Park and Race World on your right hand side
- Take this right and we are on the right hand side as you come down the hill
Directions from Sidmouth
- Head north-west on the B3176/Station Rd towards Fortfield Terrace
- Continue to follow the B3176
- Go through one roundabout
- Join the A3052 towards Exeter
- You will see a sign for Greendale Business Park and Race World on your left hand side
- Take this left and we are on the right hand side as you come down the hill