Happy New Year! Create More Space in 2014 With Dainton Group Services
1st January 2014
This year we can help you make the most of your space at home, move house or create more working and storage space for your business. We have a range of “space solutions” and special offers to help you towards your goals for 2014.
New Years Resolution – Make The Most Of Your Space
Taking down the decorations in January can make your rooms feel so much bigger as you rediscover the space that was claimed by the Christmas tree!
With our self storage solutions you can free up space throughout the year:
- Declutter your rooms, loft or cellar by moving what you don't use frequently into storage. Valuables can stored securely and often a storage unit is more suitable than the attic, cupboard or damp shed.
- Make use of seasonal storage for garden furniture and sports equipment such as bikes and surfboards.
- If your shed or garage has suffered from storm damage this winter, protect your belongings by putting them into temporary storage whilst repairs are carried out.
If you already have a storage unit with us, make sure you make the most of it this year. You can use any spare storage space for all kinds of things and if your storage requirements alter then you can change the size or type of unit you have. Remember our self storage solutions are as flexible as you need them to be!
We have discounts on removals and storage for:
- NHS staff, over 65s, members of the armed forces and NUS students.
- We also offer generous discounts for paying in advance for long-term storage and when you refer a friend.
View our removals and storage special offers.
Make a Move in 2014 With Dainton Removals
There are some encouraging signs in the housing market as consumer confidence grows.
You can take advantage of our professional removals service to move house or have your belongings moved into storage for you:
- Get a free removals quote to help you plan and budget for your house move in 2014. There is no obligation and its not too early to plan for a move later in the year.
- If you are carrying out house improvements and renovations, consider putting your belongings into short-term storage to keep them safe until the building work is complete. We can move your possessions into storage so you can concentrate on the decorating or building work.
- Free up space at home whilst your house is on the market. Make your home feel more spacious and attractive to buyers by moving some of the clutter into storage.
- Our storage services are popular during house moves, particularly if there is a problem in the housing chain.
- If you are downsizing then use your local Dainton Self Storage branch to store some of your possessions after moving.
- We have lorries, vans and trailers to cater for sizes of all moves and over 20 years experience of removals.
Office and Storage Space At Work
If you considering improving your working environment or need more storage space at work during 2014 then Dainton Portable Buildings can provide custom or off the shelf solutions for hire and sale.
For secure storage, we supply a range of shipping containers in different sizes and colours just like the storage units available at our Dainton Self Storage sites.
- Replace old or damaged portable offices, classrooms, security units, canteens or stores.
- Have secure on-site storage for seasonal goods or valuable tools and machinery. This is popular with all sorts of businesses including garden centres, farms and builders.
- Have modular buildings, classrooms and temporary offices built to your exact specification and delivered to your site.
- Provide welfare facilities such as hot and cold water, canteens, toilets, accommodation and drying facilities to your workers. This is popular with the construction industry and event organisers.
If you are replacing existing portable buildings or storage containers then enquire about our Buy Back scheme. We also buy used portable buildings and shipping containers so you could save money by trading your existing units in. This offer is available to members of the public and existing customers and you don't have to buy a replacement unit from us to benefit.
For Dainton Portable Buildings enquiries please call 01626 833875 or email email@example.com. Alternatively pop-in to our Head Office show area in Devon or our St Austell Portable Buildings depot. No appointment is necessary!