New Portable Buildings & Cabins For Sale: Devon, Cornwall, Somerset, Dorset, Wales
All Dainton's portable cabins are strong, durable and built to exceptionally high standards. We can work with you to design a portable building to meet your exact specifications.
Popular uses for portable buildings include:
- Club rooms
- Site offices
- Security units
- Changing rooms
- Store rooms
Features & Benfits of Portable Buildings
- Aluminium PVC double glazed windows
- Your choice of floor coverings
- High internal ceilings to create a spacious environment
- Partition walls if required to create individual rooms
- Electric spec to suit your requirements
- Link and stack to create building complexes
- Energy efficient design for reduced heating costs
- High quality environment for the comfort of your employees
Remember, the benefits of choosing Dainton means you’ll receive a quotation within hours of your enquiry and your portable cabin will be designed to your exact requirements.
Simply tell us what you want, then sit back and leave it all to us!
Portable Buildings Supplied Across South-West England & Wales
Please telephone 01626 833875 to discuss your requirements or contact Dainton Portable Buildings.
We also have a show area at our Heathfield Head Office near Newton Abbot in Devon that is open to members of the public. No appointment is necessary if you would like to browse our product range and chat about your cabin and container requirements over a coffee with our friendly staff.
Used Portable Buildings For Sale or Hire
We also have a range of used portable buildings for sale and hire and our portable building stock list is available online. All our used portable buildings are refurbished to the highest quality and can be customised to your individual requirements.