New Welfare Units For Sale
Self contained welfare units are the perfect solution for the provision of welfare facilities for workers on site.
They come equipped with their own generators so they are literally 'Drop & Go'. Hot water, electrics and heating can easily be provided at almost any location. Our range of self-contained welfare units combine security and comfort at very competitive prices. We supply both anti-vandal and plastic coated steel welfare units.
The Benefits of Self Contained Welfare Units
Our welfare units provide dry and comfortable areas for staff and can be supplied with:
- A canteen area for eating and resting.
- An open office for administration and paper work.
- Toilets and sinks for hygiene requirements.
- A separate drying area for clothes.
- A fitted generator to provide hot water, electrics and heating.
These units are ideal for building sites and other similar locations.
Our welfare units are secure and durable and ensure employers meet the welfare requirements specified by the Health & Safety at Work Act.
Welfare Units For Sale Across England and Wales
We are one of the leading suppliers of portable buildings, shipping containers and toilet and shower units with depots in England and Wales. Our friendly and experienced staff will work with you to customise your welfare unit to meet your exact specification. We provide start to finish care, including delivery and unloading of your welfare cabin.
Used Welfare Units For Sale
- Heathfield Head Office in Devon
- Barnstaple depot in North Devon
- St Austell depot in Cornwall
- Gloucester depot in Gloucestershire
- Bridgend depot in Wales