New Self Storage and Removals Manager At Our Heathfield, Newton Abbot Depot
15th October 2012
Dainton Self Storage are pleased to announce the appointment of Sara Kiddle as Depot Manager at Heathfield, Newton Abbot. Sara will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the depot at Dainton Business Park and the company's removal services.
Sara is moving from Dainton's self storage depot in Ivybridge, Plymouth and has worked for the company for seven years. Sara takes over from Guy Bassant and is looking forward to developing the Heathfield depot: "Guy has done a great job running the depot and I'm excited about the opportunity to manage the site. Building up relationships with the customers is important and I'm looking forward to getting to know them all."
Tina Ousby Walters has joined the company to take over running the Ivybridge depot from Sara.
The Heathfield self storage depot is just off the A38 and provides secure storage for homes and businesses. Dainton's removal services offer professional relocation services of any size across the South-West, nationally and to Europe.
About Dainton Group Services
Dainton are the largest self storage provider in the region with depots in Barnstaple, Heathfield, Ipplepen, Torquay, Paignton, Plymouth, St Austell and Exeter and two more due to open next year in Bristol and Bridgend. Dainton also provide professional removal services and supply portable buildings and shipping containers across the South-West of England.
Contact Dainton Self Storage Heathfield, Newton Abbot
For enquiries about self storage in Newton Abbot, please call 01626 835547 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Directions to Dainton Self Storage in Heathfield, Newton Abbot
- Head south on the A38 and take the A382 exit towards Newton Abbot/Bovey Tracey/M'hampstead
- At Drumbridges roundabout, take the 5th exit onto the A38 ramp (heading towards Exeter)
- Take the first little left hand slip road (you will only be on the A38 for about 30 seconds)
- Keep bearing hard left and you will come straight up our drive
- Head north-east on the A38 and take the first little exit after the Newton Abbot/Bovey Tracey/M'hampstead turning
- At Drumbridges roundabout keep bearing hard left and you will come straight up our drive