Job Vacancy Sales Person - Heathfield, Newton Abbot
17th January 2017
We have an exciting sales vacancy at our Dainton Portable Buildings Head Office near Newton Abbot in Devon.
Dainton Portable Buildings have experienced exceptional growth over the past three years and are now in a position to recruit an additional sales person based at our Heathfield depot.
Sales Vacancy with Dainton Portable Buildings
We specialise in shipping containers and portable accommodation, both new and used for hire and sale.
We are now looking to recruit a talented sales professional to work alongside the existing sales team to take the business to the next level.
The main aim of the successful applicant is to grow our business and maximise the potential we believe is available. The successful applicant should:
- Have a desire to succeed.
- Be capable of working on their own.
- Be able to use their initiative and work as part of a team.
- Have strong sales and negotiation skills, excellent customer focus, good organisation skills and administration.
- Be a good problem solver, practical, happy to turn their hand to new challenges and be prepared to go the extra mile.
In return you will be given the support, training and financial remuneration and also be part of a company looking to grow with big ambitions.
Skills and Experience
Located at Dainton Business Park, ideally you will live within 30 minutes of the depot and have a full clean driving licence.
- Strong sales focus both on the phone and face to face.
- Accustomed to working to targets and KPIs.
- Must be able to work on own initiative and be self-motivated.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to negotiate effectively.
- Account management and new business generation experience.
- Computer literate, in particular the use of Microsoft Office packages.
- High level of organisational ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The drive and determination to both sustain and grow our existing business.
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and suppliers.
- An understanding of marketing.
- Experience working in the portable and modular building sector is preferred, although a similar sales background will also be considered.
- Handling of telephone enquiries.
- Drive sales and hire revenue.
- New business creation.
- To record enquiries and source of enquiries using CRM software.
- Compile reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- To follow up response of quotations and tenders sent.
- To produce hire/sale contracts, quotations and any other correspondence necessary.
- Negotiation with suppliers to obtain best rates.
- Generate new enquiries and new clients.
- Maintaining high levels of Health and Safety best practice.
- Reporting daily to the General Manager.
- Ensuring high standards of both stock and site presentation.
- Meeting clients on site to discuss requirements.
- Sourcing used portable buildings for resale.
Benefits and Working Hours
The role is both challenging and rewarding. You will be given, with the support of the General Manager, the autonomy to grow the business and take day to day responsibility for it. Hours are 8.00 am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday and you will receive a basic pay of £20K with a realistic OTE of £30K.
How to Apply
Please send a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com by 17th February 2017.
For more information about the role, please call 01626 833875.