Self Storage Bristol - Reserve Your Self Storage Today for 50% Off!
50% Off At Gatton Road, Bristol, BS2 9SH
Dainton Self Storage in Bristol offer low cost, flexible drive-up storage units for home and business use just off Junction 3, near to Ikea.
Our Bristol self storage site opens in April and is centrally located, just a couple of minutes drive from Bristol city centre and Cabot Circus. We offer great value and secure self storage at a convenient location with free out-of-hours access to storage units, 7 days a week.
Price Match Promise On Self Storage In Bristol
When you store with Dainton, there are no complicated contracts, hidden extras or long-term commitments required.
- Store as much or as little as you need for as long as you want with just one week's noticed required to vacate.
- Call 07565 290783 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for storage reservations and quote in central Bristol.
Whatever your budget, we have a storage solution for you and offer several great discounts and a price match promise so you can be confident that our great service is matched by great value.
50% Off Home Storage In Bristol! *
To promote our new Bristol self storage site, we are offering 50% off home storage. Our short and long-term storage services are perfect when you are selling your home, moving house, want to free up space or need storage during renovations.
You can store almost anything with no long-term commitments or complicated contracts, including furniture, electrical goods, archives and paperwork, tools, hobby/sports equipment and other valuables.
2 Months Free Business Storage In Bristol! **
Businesses of all sizes and sectors take advantage of our business storage services to support their day-to-day operations.
Our storage units are popular with the self employed, tradesmen, construction companies, retailers and more who are attracted by our low storage prices, free out-of-hours access and convenient location. Our storage units are great for excess stock, tools, machinery, equipment, materials, customer orders and much more.
Great Value Self Storage In Bristol With A Price Match Promise
- Dry, clean and secure drive-up storage units with free out-of-hours access 7 days a week
- 24 hour CCTV for security and peace of mind
- Friendly, experienced staff on hand to assist
10% Off Enterprise Van Hire With Dainton
Quote 5UC3018 to get 10% off Enterprise van hire when storing with Dainton.
Our Bristol Self Storage Price Match Promise!
As well as our fantastic self storage offers, we also will match any equivalent self storage quotes within a 20 mile radius of our Bristol self storage facility. We are confident that you will find our prices very competitive and our secure drive-up storage facilities first class.
Bristol Self Storage Special Offers
To promote the opening of our Gatton Road self storage facility, we are offering 50% off your first 4 weeks home storage and two months free business self storage. *
We also offer regular discounts and savings, including these self storage special offers:
- 10% off for all NUS Students *
- 10% off for over 65s *
- 10% off for all members of the armed services *
Unlike some other self storage companies, we do not charge you to access your self storage unit and provide customers with free out-of-hours access to their units through secure electronic gates.
Our customers also benefit from:
- Dry, clean, secure storage units with staff on hand during Reception opening hours
- 24 hour CCTV for security and peace of mind
- Direct vehicle access to drive-up storage units
- Store as little or as much as you need with no long-term commitment
- Business self storage services that are designed to give local businesses extra support and value
You can be assured of good value and great customer service at Dainton Self Storage in Bristol, with friendly, experienced staff on site during Reception opening hours to help you move your home or business goods into storage.
Our self storage team will advise as to the most suitable sized storage unit and we make moving into storage as simple as possible. All you need to bring with you is:
- Two forms of ID. One should be photographic (driving license, passport etc.).
- Payment (credit/debit card, cheque or cash) or Direct Debit details.
- A padlock – or you can purchase one from our Reception if you prefer.
There is direct vehicle access to the drive-up storage units for cars, vans and lorries to make loading and unloading as easy as possible.
Our Bristol Self Storage Reception sells a full range of packing materials, including cardboard boxes, bubblewrap and moving and storing kits. These are available to customers and members of the public and are great for storage, as well as house moves and for packing goods for postage.
When the time comes to move out of storage, we only ask for one week's notice. There are no complicated contracts or long-term commitments when you store with Dainton Self Storage.
Self Storage Near Bristol City Centre
Our self storage facilities couldn't be much closer to the M32 and we are just 3 miles from Cabot Circus in Bristol city centre. Customers will have flexible, out-of-hours access to their storage units at no extra charge and with no prior notice required.
Insurance For Goods In Newport Self Storage
For peace of mind and knowing your valuables are insured whilst in storage we recommend Insurastore self storage insurance.
Insurastore.com provide independent low cost and flexible insurance cover for home and business goods in storage.
Directions to Dainton Self Storage in Bristol
We are located just off Junction 3 on the M32 in central Bristol, close to Ikea. To find Dainton Self Storage in Bristol, use postcode BS2 9SH in your sat nav or zoom in on the map below:
- If you are heading towards Bristol city centre on the M32, exit at junction 3 and take the A4320 exit to Bath/A4.
- At the roundabout, take the 4th exit and then a slight left onto Mina Road.
- Turn right onto New Gatton Road and a slight left onto Gatton Road.
- Dainton Self Storage is on the left hand side, directly overlooking the M32 heading out of Bristol city centre.