Self Storage Exeter - Great Value Secure Storage At Woodbury Salterton
Our Exeter Self Storage site at Woodbury Salterton has great value, secure storage facilities for local homes and businesses and is just a few minutes drive from the M5, Exmouth and the surrounding areas. Call 01392 882323 or email email@example.com for prices and availability today!
You can store almost anything with us and our flexible short and long term storage rentals are ideal for storing business stock, decluttering your home and creating more space, temporary storage during a house move and much more.
Our Exeter Self Storage site has direct vehicle access to the storage units and staff on hand during office hours to assist you moving in and out of storage.
Customers benefit from our Exeter storage services with:
- Flexible out of hours access to your storage unit 7 days a week
- 24 hour CCTV and electronic gates, for peace of mind & security
- Complete storage and removal services with a comprehensive range of boxes, packing materials and moving kits available
- Delivery acceptance service so post and packages can be picked up when convenient
- Storage for caravans, boats, motorhomes and vehicles
- Exeter removal services to help you move in and out of storage and house moves
- Excellent site access for articulated lorries and other large vehicles
Our price match promise means we will match any equivalent storage quotes - see our self storage offers for more information - and we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service.
Request A Free Storage Quote Today
Devon Move are Dainton's removals division and can help you move house and into storage - request a free removal quote online.
Price Match Promise & Competitive Prices!
We will match any equivalent storage quotes and we are confident that you will find our prices very competitive and our service first class. All you need to do is bring the quote from the alternative self storage company in with you and as long as we have availability we will match the price!
We also offer the following discounts:
- Over 65? Get 10% off? *
- 10% off for all members of the armed services *
- 10% off for all NUS Students *
- Price match guarantee!
Pay 11 Months of Self Storage in Advance, Get 1 Month FREE!
If you pay for 11 months of self storage in advance then we will give you 1 month of storage for free if you rent a unit that is 56 square feet or greater. This offer applies to existing and new contracts and is a great way of saving money if you are storing long-term!
When new customers pay for 11 months of self storage in advance, they also benefit from our free collection service if the pick-up is within a 10 mile radius of our Exeter depot.
* Proof will be required.
All prices are subject to VAT at the standard rate.
Moving your belongings into storage at our Exeter depot is straightforward and easy.
You can view our storage facilities with no prior appointment and we have staff on hand to show you round Monday to Friday.
We are located just off the M5 and when you move into storage all you need to bring with you is:
- Two forms of ID. One should be photographic (driving license, passport etc.).
- Payment (credit/debit card, cheque or cash) or Direct Debit details.
- A padlock – or you can purchase one from our Reception if you prefer.
We supply packing materials and cardboard boxes from our Reception and all our customers benefit from:
- Friendly staff on site to help you move in to your unit.
- Removals service to help you move in and out of storage.
- Out of hours access with a key fob and electronic gates, monitored by 24 hours CCTV.
Insurance For Goods In Self Storage
Unlike other self storage companies, we do not insist you take out insurance.
However many customers like the peace of mind of knowing their valuables are insured whilst in storage. If you would like self-storage insurance, Insurastore.com provides independent low cost and flexible insurance cover.
Directions to Dainton Self Storage in Exeter
From the motorway and Exeter
- Come off the M5 at Junction 30 (Exeter Services)
- At the roundabout follow signs for Exmouth, Sidmouth, Westpoint (Devon County Show Ground) and Crealy Adventure Park (A376)
- At the second roundabout follow signs for Sidmouth, Westpoint and Crealy Adventure Park
- Follow the road towards Sidmouth passing Westpoint on your left (A3052)
- Carry on past Crealy Adventure Park which will be on your right
- Approximately two minutes after Crealy you will see a sign for Greendale Business Park and Race World on your right hand side
- Take this right and we are on the right hand side as you come down the hill
- Head north-west on the B3176/Station Rd towards Fortfield Terrace
- Continue to follow the B3176
- Go through one roundabout
- Join the A3052 towards Exeter
- You will see a sign for Greendale Business Park and Race World on your left hand side
- Take this left and we are on the right hand side as you come down the hill