Business Storage – With Support Services To Benefit Your Business
There are more than 35 reasons to choose Dainton Self Storage with storage solutions, business park services and other benefits to support your business.
We support over 1,000 business, from the self employed and start-ups to national companies at our self storage sites and business parks throughout England and Wales. You can securely store almost anything at very competitive prices and change the amount of space you rent to meet peak demands.
Read our business customer case studies and testimonials:
- Read how SJB Signs use our Dainton Business Park services
- Learn how tradesmen like Beardsmore & Veasey use self storage
- We provide storage for small and medium sized businesses like Stonbury
- How businesses like TL International use internal storage
We offer more than just storage to support your business...
Our services make running your business easier by offering flexible support and providing value for money and exclusive discounts to our business storage customers. Many customers, including tradesmen and charities, have come to rely on our business support services and use our storage facilities as distribution hubs or to free up space in their workplace.
- Download our Dainton Business Services brochure (1.5MB PDF)
- Or contact your local Dainton Self Storage depot to find out more.
- Enquire about our new archive storage and locker hire services with archive storage starting from just 25p per week. *
Business storage solutions
You can store almost anything with us and we have storage solutions to suit all budgets and requirements, from drive-up units, internal storage, warehouses, archive storage and lockers to compound yards, vehicle storage and office rentals.
Business support services
We make running your business easier and some of the most popular services we provide include:
- Room hire from as little as £25 per day – great for interviews or a quiet environment to work in. *
- Courier collection and delivery.
- Forklift and PO box services.
- Shredding and scanning services.
- Multi-site discounts.
- Exclusive discounts for products and services such as van hire, packing materials, business storage insurance and on site storage unit hire/sales.
Support and convenience with no long-term commitment
You can store by the week or month and receive generous discounts if you pay for 11 months in advance. We also only ask for 7 days notice when you want to vacate.
- Increase or decrease the amount of space you rent to meet your changing business needs.
- 24 hour CCTV, electronic gates, perimeter security fencing and staff on site during Reception opening hours.
- 24/7 access to drive-up storage units. *
- Additional out of hours access for your staff. *
- Bespoke storage solutions – just talk to us about what you need!
Just some of the uses for business storage
Our customers use our business storage services for many uses including storing:
- Excess stock.
- Building materials.
- Marketing and display materials.
- Customer deliveries.
- eBay stock.
- And as distribution points.
Offices and industrial units to let at Dainton Business Parks
We provide working spaces including offices, industrial units, workshops and distribution points as well as archive storage. There are no expensive estate agent or solicitor fees and minimum outlay and commitment required from you.
* Archive storage price quoted is per week excluding VAT for a single box provided by Dainton, subject to availability and change. Access to archive storage is during Reception opening hours only. Room hire and office rentals subject to availability and not available at all sites. Prices subject to change and exclude VAT. 24/7 access to drive-up units not available at all containerised storage sites. Charges may apply for additional out-of-hours access. Contact your self storage depot for availability and full Terms and Conditions.