Self Storage Staff Required - Depot Assistant at Heathfield Near Newton Abbot
13th October 2014
We are looking for a flexible Depot Assistant to join our Dainton Self Storage team.
If you are an enthusiastic, flexible team player and live in the Heathfield or Newton Abbot area then we would love to hear from you.
The position involves:
- Managing customer accounts, selling merchandise and advising customers on the most suitable storage solution.
- Undertaking general site maintenance tasks so a willingness to perform physical work will be an essential requirement.
- Providing staff cover at our other self storage depots.
- Driving a forklift is part of the role, however training will be provided if you do not have a forklift license. Computer literacy and strong communication skills are also essential.
- The successful candidate will be self motivated and have the ability to work unsupervised.
- You will preferably hold a full driving license and live within 10 miles of the Heathfield depot.
Working hours and pay
You will be required to work 26 hours per week over four days including Saturday and Sunday, plus holiday and sickness cover as required.
You will receive £7.81 per hour and will be entitled to 28 days holiday per annum including Bank Holidays pro rata.
How to apply
Email your CV to email@example.com or drop your application into Reception before 31st October 2014.
From Newton Abbot
- Take the Stover/Trago Mills road out of Newton Abbot (A382)
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A382/Exeter road
- Continue to follow A382 and at Drumbridges roundabout, take the 4th exit onto the A38 ramp (heading towards Exeter)
- Take the first little left hand slip road (you will only be on the A38 for about 30 seconds)
- Keep bearing hard left and you will come straight up our drive