Used Welfare Units For Sale: South West England and Wales
With Delivery From Depots In Devon, Cornwall, Wales and Gloucestershire
We sell used welfare units to companies across South West England and Wales. They are popular with customers who need to provide welfare facilities for workers, for example on building and construction sites.
All our used welfare units are refurbished to the highest quality. They are secure, durable and ensure employers meet the welfare requirements specified by the Health & Safety at Work Act. Our self-contained welfare units combine security and comfort at very competitive prices.
You can use welfare units to provide dry and comfortable areas for staff and they can be pre-fitted with:
- A canteen area for eating and resting.
- An open office for administration and paper work.
- Toilets and sinks for hygiene requirements.
- A separate drying area for clothes.
- A fitted generator to provide hot water, electrics and heating.
A range of sizes are available up to 26'x 9', which is large enough to provide comfortable accommodation for approximately 10 people at a time. We keep anti-vandal and plastic coated steel welfare units in stock.
Used Welfare Units For Sale
Buying a used welfare unit may not be as expensive as you think and when you buy one of our units, we can customise it specifically for you. We also offer buy back and scrappage schemes designed to reduce the overall cost of buying a welfare unit.
For Sale Across Devon, Cornwall, Somerset, Dorset, Gloucestershire and Wales
- Heathfield Head Office in Devon
- Barnstaple depot in North Devon
- St Austell depot in Cornwall
- Gloucester depot in Gloucestershire
- Bridgend depot in Wales
New Welfare Units For Sale
We can also supply new welfare units if you prefer. Simply contact Dainton Portable Buildings to discuss your requirements.